Hafiz Safwan Thought That...

A thought of my self.."Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none." Benjamin Franklin

Pages

Politic - are you partisan or a thoughtful person?


I am a student of University Technology MARA. I'm bounded by Act 174 and because of that, I can't show which side I am although I am a registered voter. 

Fine..I'm ok with it. In fact, it doesn't bother me at all. I voted in the last PRU and I'm ok with the fact that I can't be on any side of the politics. It doesn't bother me at all.

Years after... I realize that I don't bother of becoming a member in any party..It doesn't annoy me..It didn't make me a sad person..and I'm not angry with the Act..

Because I don't know which party to chose..Seems like both sides are not my type...both sides are surprisingly have the same agenda...Both sides have the same mental capacity of an amoeba...Both sides make the same mistakes..Both sides did do something really good and the other side would make an issue out of it...Both sides want Malaysia for themselves..

Sadly..this is Malaysia..

And I'm proud to say that I'm not member of any party.

I'm a thoughtful person.

What's wrong is wrong and what's right is right.

My vote will go to those who do the right thing the most... 

So...Plz stop doing foolish thing..If you care about my vote.

 

1 people wrote something:

partisan...makes me think of parmesan....uh, I mean, my thought on politics are *distinct rumbling of stomach* negligible at the moment.

 
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin