I don't believe in such thing..Even though it sometime gives accurate prediction...What is the point of living when you already knew what will come to you.
Let see what my BIRTHDAY can tell about me:
|You Are a Traditionalist|
You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship.((Yeap))
In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing.((Yeap))
Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.((True..sigh!!))
Your strength: Your dependability
Your weakness: You hate being alone
Your power color: Midnight blue
Your power symbol: Shell
Your power month: April
31 August 1983
Your date of conception was on or about 8 December 1982 which was a Wednesday.((whatta!!!!))
You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Virgo.
Your Life path number is 6.
Your fortune cookie reads:
Only love lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way.
Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2445577.5.
The golden number for 1983 is 8.
The epact number for 1983 is 16.
The year 1983 was not a leap year.
Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/13/1983 and ending 2/1/1984.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Pig.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Bear; your plant is Violets.
You were born in the Egyptian month of Hathys, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).
Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 22 Elul 5743.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 23 Elul 5743.
The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 184.108.40.206.13 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 10 tun 4 uinal 13 kin
The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Wednsday, 22 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1403 (1403-11-22).((The time was 0120 which means that its 23rd Zulkaedah))
The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 3 April 1983.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 8 May 1983.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 16 February 1983.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 22 May 1983.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 29 May 1983.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 8 September 1983.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 29 March 1983.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 15 February 1983.
As of 3/25/2009 5:33:06 AM EDT
You are 25 years old.
You are 307 months old.
You are 1,334 weeks old.
You are 9,338 days old.
You are 224,117 hours old.
You are 13,447,053 minutes old.
You are 806,823,186 seconds old.
Celebrities who share your birthday:
Chad Brannon (1979) Jeff Hardy (1977) Chris Tucker (1972) Deborah Gibson (1970) Richard Gere (1949) Van Morrison (1945) Itzhak Perlman (1945) Eldridge Cleaver (1935) Frank Robinson (1935) James Coburn (1928) Buddy Hackett (1924) Alan Jay Lerner (1918) William Saroyan (1908) Arthur Godfrey (1903) Maria Montessori (1870)
Top songs of 1983
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.65479452054795 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)
Your lucky day is Wednesday.
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Pisces.
Your opposition number(s) is 3.
Today is not one of your lucky days! ((How do you know??))
There are 159 days till your next birthday ((YEAP))
on which your cake will have 26 candles.
Those 26 candles produce 26 BTUs,
or 6,552 calories of heat (that's only 6.5520 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.97 US ounces of water with that many candles. ((Kenapa tetiba ada benda berkaitan thermodynamic nih???ish ish ish..))
In 1983 there were approximately 3.6 million births in the US.
In 1983 the US population was approximately 226,545,805 people, 64.0 persons per square mile.
In 1983 in the US there were 2,444,000 marriages (10.5%) and 1,179,000 divorces (5%)
In 1983 in the US there were approximately 1,990,000 deaths (8.8 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.
In 1983 the population of Australia was approximately 15,483,496.
In 1983 there were approximately 242,570 births in Australia.
In 1983 in Australia there were approximately 114,860 marriages and 43,525 divorces.
In 1983 in Australia there were approximately 110,084 deaths.
Your birth flower is GLADIOLA
Your birthstone is Peridot
The Mystical properties of Peridot
Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality.Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Sardonyx, Diamond, Jade
Your birth tree is
Pine Tree, the Particularity
Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.
There are 275 days till Christmas 2009!
There are 288 days till Orthodox Christmas!
The moon's phase on the day you were
born was in its last quarter.
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless.Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends .
From: A quiz in Facebook.com
- 1056 - Byzantine Empress Theodora becomes ill, dying suddenly a few days later, without children to succeed the throne, ending the Macedonian dynasty.
- 1142 - With the aid of Hiawatha and Deganawidah, The Great Peacemaker, the Iroquois tribes establish the Confederation of the Haudenosaunee.
- 1422 - Henry VI, becomes King of England at the age of 9 months.
- 1803 - Lewis and Clark start their expedition to the west by leaving Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at 11 o clock in the morning.
- 1864 - During the American Civil War, Union forces led by General William T. Sherman launch an assault on Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1876 - Ottoman sultan Murat V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid II.
- 1886 - Earthquake kills 100 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1888 - Mary Ann Nichols is murdered. She is the first of Jack the Ripper's known victims.
- 1897 - Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1907 - Count Alexander Izvolsky and Sir Arthur Nicolson sign the St. Petersburg Convention, which results in the Triple Entente alliance.
- 1914 - Ecuador becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1915 - Brazil becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1920 - Polish-Bolshevik War: A decisive Polish victory in the Battle of Komarów.
- 1920 - First radio news program broadcast by station 8MK in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1939 - Nazi Germany mounts a staged attack on Gleiwitz radio station, giving them an excuse to attack Poland the following day, starting World War II in Europe.
- 1942 - In Ternopil, western Ukraine, at 4.30 am, German SS organise the first deportation of Jews from Ternopil ghetto to death camp in Belzec, about 5,000 Jews were deported to face death in Belzec. When the Germans captured Ternopil, about 18,000 Jews lived in the city.
- 1943 - The USS Harmon, the first U.S. Navy ship to be named for a black person, is commissioned.
- 1945 - The Liberal Party of Australia is founded by Robert Menzies.
- 1948 - Actor Robert Mitchum was arrested in a Hollywood drug raid. He would later be found guilty of criminal conspiracy to possess marijuana and was sentenced to 60 days in prison.
- 1957 - The Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia) gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1962 - Trinidad and Tobago become independent.
- 1965 - The Aero Spacelines Super Guppy Aircraft makes its first flight.
- 1968 - Garfield Sobers becomes the first cricketer to hit 6 sixes in one over.
- 1978 - William and Emily Harris, founders of the Symbionese Liberation Army, plead guilty to the 1974 kidnapping of newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst.
- 1980 - Zimbabwe establishes diplomatic relations with Algeria.
- 1980 - The Gdańsk Agreement is signed.
- 1986 - Aeroméxico Flight 498 collides with a Piper PA-28 over Cerritos, California, killing 67 in the air and 15 on the ground.
- 1986 - The Soviet passenger liner Admiral Nakhimov sinks in the Black Sea after colliding with the bulk carrier Pyotr Vasev, killing 423.
- 1991 - Kyrgyzstan declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1992 - Pascal Lissouba is inaugurated as the President of the Republic of the Congo .
- 1993 - HMS Mercury closes after 52 years in commission.
- 1994 - The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares a ceasefire.
- 1997 - Diana, Princess of Wales and her companion Dodi Al-Fayed and driver Henri Paul died as a result of a car crash in Paris.
- 1998 - North Korea reportedly launches Kwangmyongsong, its first satellite.
- 1999 - The first of a series of Russian Apartment Bombings in Moscow, killing one person and wounding 40 others.
- 1999 - A LAPA Boeing 737-200 crashes during takeoff from Jorge Newbury Airport in Buenos Aires, killing 65, including 2 on the ground.
- 2005 - A stampede on Al-Aaimmah bridge in Baghdad kills 1,199 people.
- 2006 - Stolen on August 22, 2004, Edvard Munch's famous painting The Scream was recovered from a raid by Norwegian police. The paintings were said to be in a better-than-expected condition.
- 12 - Gaius Caligula, Roman Emperor (d. 41)
- 161 - Commodus, Roman Emperor (d. 192)
- 1569 - Jahangir, Mughal Emperor of India (d. 1627)
- 1602 – Amalia von Solms, countess of Solms-Braunfels (d. 1675)
- 1663 - Guillaume Amontons, French physicist and instrument maker (d. 1705)
- 1721 - George Hervey, 2nd Earl of Bristol, British statesman (d. 1775)
- 1741 - Husein Gradaščević, Bosniak general (d. 1834)
- 1741 - Jean Paul Egide Martini, French composer (d. 1816)
- 1811 - Theophile Gautier, French poet and novelist (d. 1872)
- 1821 - Hermann von Helmholtz, German physician (d. 1894)
- 1822 - Galusha A. Grow, American politician (d. 1907)
- 1834 - Amilcare Ponchielli, Italian composer (d. 1886)
- 1843 - Georg von Hertling, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1919)
- 1870 - Maria Montessori, Italian educator (d. 1952)
- 1871 - James E. Ferguson, Governor of Texas (d. 1944)
- 1878 - Frank Jarvis, American athlete (d. 1933)
- 1879 - Alma Mahler, Austrian socialite (d. 1964)
- 1880 - Wilhelmina I of the Netherlands (d. 1962)
- 1885 - DuBose Heyward, American playwright (d. 1940)
- 1893 - Lily Laskine, French harpist (d. 1988)
- 1894 - Albert Facey, Australian writer (d. 1982)
- 1896 - Félix-Antoine Savard, Canadian priest and novelist (d. 1982)
- 1897 - Fredric March, American actor (d. 1975)
- 1900 - Gino Lucetti, Italian anarchist (d. 1943)
- 1903 - Arthur Godfrey, American television host (d. 1983)
- 1903 - Vladimir Jankélévitch, French philosopher (d. 1985)
- 1905 - Sanford Meisner, American actor and teacher (d. 1997)
- 1907 - Augustus F. Hawkins, American politician (d. 2007)
- 1907 - Ramon Magsaysay, 7th President of the Philippines (d. 1957)
- 1907 - William Shawn, American editor (d. 1992)
- 1907 - Altiero Spinelli, Italian advocate of European federalism (d. 1986)
- 1908 - William Saroyan, American novelist (d. 1981)
- 1911 - Edward Brongersma, Dutch politician, writer and political activist. (d. 1998)
- 1913 - Sir Bernard Lovell, English radio astronomer
- 1913 - Helen Levitt, American photographer
- 1914 - Richard Basehart, American actor (d. 1984)
- 1916 - Daniel Schorr, American journalist
- 1918 - Alan Jay Lerner, American lyricist (d. 1986)
- 1919 - Amrita Preetam, Indian poet and author (d. 2005)
- 1921 - Raymond Williams, Welsh academic (d. 1988)
- 1924 - Buddy Hackett, American actor and comedian (d. 2003)
- 1928 - James Coburn, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1931 - Jean Béliveau, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1931 - Noble Willingham, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1934 - Nikos Xanthopoulos, Greek actor
- 1935 - Eldridge Cleaver, American political activist (d. 1998)
- 1935 - Frank Robinson, American baseball player and manager
- 1937 - Warren Berlinger, American actor
- 1937 - Bobby Parker, American musician
- 1938 - Martin Bell, British journalist
- 1938 - Murray Gleeson, Chief Justice of Australia
- 1939 - Jerry Allison, American drummer (The Crickets)
- 1941 - William DeWitt, Jr., American businessman
- 1943 - Leonid Ivashov, Russian general
- 1944 - Roger Dean, English artist
- 1944 - Clive Lloyd, West Indian cricketer
- 1944 - Jos LeDuc, Canadian wrestler (d. 1999)
- 1945 - Van Morrison, Northern Irish musician
- 1945 - Itzhak Perlman, Israeli violinist
- 1946 - Jerome Corsi, American writer
- 1947 - Mona Marshall, American voice actress
- 1947 - Luca di Montezemolo, Italian businessman
- 1947 - Yumiko Ōshima, Japanese manga artist
- 1947 - Somchai Wongsawat, Thai 26th Prime Minister
- 1948 - Harald Ertl, Austrian racing driver (d. 1982)
- 1948 - Lowell Ganz, American screenwriter
- 1948 - Holger Osieck, German footballer and coach
- 1948 - Rudolf Schenker, German guitarist (Scorpions)
- 1949 - Richard Gere, American actor
- 1949 - H. David Politzer, American physicist, Nobel laureate
- 1952 - Herbert Reul, German politician
- 1953 - Miguel Ángel Guerra, Argentine racing driver
- 1953 - György Károly, Hungarian author
- 1953 - Pavel Vinogradov, Russian cosmonaut
- 1954 - Julie Brown, American actress, singer-songwriter and screenwriter
- 1954 - Caroline Cossey, English model
- 1955 - Edwin Moses, American athlete
- 1955 - Gary Webb, American journalist (d. 2004)
- 1956 - Maria Balazova, Slovak painter
- 1956 - Masashi Tashiro, Japanese television performer
- 1957 - Colm O'Rourke, Irish footballer and commentator
- 1957 - Gina Schock, American drummer (The Go-Go's)
- 1957 - Glenn Tilbrook, English singer and guitarist (Squeeze)
- 1958 - Serge Blanco, French rugby union footballer
- 1959 - Ralph Krueger, Canadian ice hockey coach
- 1960 - Vali Ionescu, Romanian long jumper
- 1960 - Chris Whitley, American musician (d. 2005)
- 1962 - Dee Bradley Baker, American voice actor
- 1963 - Reb Beach, American guitarist (Winger, Whitesnake)
- 1963 - Todd Carty, Irish actor
- 1963 - Sonny Silooy, Dutch footballer
- 1964 - Raymond P. Hammond, American poet and editor
- 1965 - Daniel Bernhardt, Swiss actor
- 1965 - Céline Bonnier, French Canadian actress
- 1965 - Willie Watson, New Zealand cricketer
- 1966 - Jan Einar Thorsen, Norwegian Alpine skier
- 1967 - Anita Moen, Norwegian Cross-country skier
- 1968 - Valdon Dowiyogo, Nauruan politician and Australian football player
- 1968 - Hideo Nomo, Japanese baseball player
- 1969 - Nathalie Bouvier, French alpine skier
- 1969 - Andrew Cunanan, American spree killer (d. 1997)
- 1969 - Jonathan LaPaglia, Australian actor
- 1969 - Javagal Srinath, Indian cricketer
- 1970 - Deborah Gibson, American singer
- 1970 - Nikola Gruevski, Macedonian Prime Minister
- 1970 - Queen Rania of Jordan
- 1970 - Arie van Lent, Dutch-German footballer
- 1970 - Amy Stein, American photographer
- 1970 - Zack Ward, Canadian actor
- 1971 - Pádraig Harrington, Irish golfer
- 1972 - Chris Tucker, American actor
- 1973 - Scott Niedermayer, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974 - Andriy Medvedev, Ukrainian tennis player
- 1975 - Craig Cumming, New Zealand cricketer
- 1975 - John Grahame, American ice hockey player
- 1975 - Daniel Harding, British conductor
- 1975 - Gabe Kapler, American baseball player and manager
- 1975 - Sara Ramirez, American actress
- 1975 - Takahiro Suwa, Japanese professional wrestler
- 1976 - Vincent Delerm, French singer-songwriter, pianist and composer
- 1976 - Roque Júnior, Brazilian footballer
- 1976 - Radek Martínek, Czech ice hockey player
- 1977 - Jeff Hardy, American wrestler
- 1977 - Ian Harte, Irish footballer
- 1977 - Craig Nicholls, Australian musician (The Vines)
- 1978 - Philippe Christanval, French footballer
- 1978 - Phina Oruche, British actress
- 1979 - Clay Hensley, American baseball player
- 1979 - Mickie James, American professional wrestler
- 1979 - Mark Johnston, Canadian swimmer
- 1979 - Simon Neil, Scottish musician (Biffy Clyro)
- 1979 - Ramón Santiago, Dominican baseball player
- 1980 - Joe Budden, American rapper
- 1981 - 40 Cal, American rapper
- 1981 - Dwayne Peel, Welsh rugby union footballer
- 1981 - Steve Saviano, American ice hockey player
- 1981 - Joe Swanberg, American filmmaker
- 1982 - Ian Crocker, American swimmer
- 1982 - Chris Duhon, American basketball player
- 1982 - Lien Huyghebaert, Belgian athlete
- 1982 - Josh Kroeger, American baseball player
- 1982 - Alexei Mikhnov, Ukrainian-born ice hockey player
- 1982 - Patrick Nuo, Swiss singer
- 1982 - José Reina, Spanish footballer
- 1982 - Michele Rugolo, Italian racing driver
- 1982 - G. Willow Wilson, American journalist and comic book writer
- 1983 - Larry Fitzgerald, American football player
- 1984 - Matti Breschel, Danish road bicycle racer
- 1984 - Ted Ligety, American alpine skier
- 1984 - Charl Schwartzel, South African golfer
- 1985 - Andrew Foster, Australian rules footballer
- 1986 - Feng Tianwei, Singaporean table tennis player
- 1987 - Petros Kravaritis, Greek footballer
- 651 - Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne, Irish bishop and missionary
- 683 - Pacal II ruler of the Maya polity of Palenque
- 1234 - Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (b. 1212)
- 1372 - Ralph Stafford, 1st Earl of Stafford, English soldier (b. 1301)
- 1422 - King Henry V of England (b. 1387)
- 1645 - Francesco Bracciolini, Italian poet (b. 1566)
- 1654 - Ole Worm, Danish physician (b. 1588)
- 1688 - John Bunyan, English writer (b. 1628)
- 1730 - Gottfried Finger, Czech composer
- 1741 - Johann Gottlieb Heineccius, German jurist (b. 1681)
- 1772 - William Borlase, English naturalist (b. 1695)
- 1795 - François-André Danican Philidor, French chess player (b. 1726)
- 1799 - Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect (b. 1720)
- 1814 - Arthur Phillip, British admiral, first Governor of New South Wales (b. 1738)
- 1867 - Charles Baudelaire, French poet (b. 1821)
- 1869 - Mary Ward, Irish scientist, first automobile accident victim (b. 1827)
- 1888 - Mary Ann "Polly" Nichols, widely believed to be the first victim of Jack the Ripper (b. 1845)
- 1920 - Wilhelm Wundt, German psychologist (b. 1832)
- 1940 - Georges Gauthier, French Canadian Roman Catholic archbishop of Montreal (b. 1871)
- 1941 - Marina Tsvetaeva, Russian poet (b. 1892)
- 1948 - Billy Laughlin, American actor (b. 1932)
- 1952 - Henri Bourassa, French Canadian political leader (b. 1868)
- 1963 - Georges Braque, French painter (b. 1882)
- 1967 - Ilya Ehrenburg, Russian writer (b. 1891)
- 1969 - Rocky Marciano, American boxer (b. 1923)
- 1973 - John Ford, American film director (b. 1894)
- 1974 - William Pershing Benedict, American pilot
- 1974 - Norman Kirk, New Zealand prime minister (b. 1923)
- 1978 - John Wrathall, President of Rhodesia (b. 1913)
- 1979 - Sally Rand, American dancer and actress (b. 1904)
- 1979 - Tiger Smith, England cricketer (b. 1886)
- 1985 - Frank Macfarlane Burnet, Australian biologist, Nobel laureate (b. 1899)
- 1986 - Henry Moore, English sculptor (b. 1898)
- 1986 - Urho Kekkonen, President of Finland (b. 1900)
- 1997 - Diana, Princess of Wales (b. 1961)
- 1997 - Dodi Al-Fayed, Egyptian film producer (b. 1955)
- 2000 - Patricia Owens, Canadian actress (b. 1925)
- 2002 - Lionel Hampton, American vibraphone player (b. 1908)
- 2002 - George Porter, English chemist, Nobel laureate (b. 1920)
- 2004 - Carl Wayne, English singer (b. 1943)
- 2005 - Joseph Rotblat, Polish-British physicist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1908)
- 2005 - Michael Sheard, British actor (b. 1940)
- 2006 - Mohamed Abdelwahab, Egyptian footballer (b. 1983)
- 2006 - Tom Delaney, British racing driver (b. 1911)
- 2006 - Derrick Wayne Frazier, American convicted murderer (b. 1977)
- 2007 - Gay Brewer, American golfer (b. 1932)
- 2007 - Karloff Lagarde, Mexican professional wrestler (b. 1928)
- 2008 - Jerry Reed, American country music singer and actor (b. 1937)
- 2008 - Ike Pappas, American news correspondent (b. 1933)
- 2008 - Victor Yates, New Zealand rugby player (b. 1939)
Holidays and observances
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne, Saint Abundius, Saint Raymond Nonnatus
- Poland, Europe - Day of Solidarity and Freedom, on the anniversary of August Agreement from 1980
- Moldova: Day of Our Language (Limba Noastra)
- Malaysia - Hari Merdeka, a National Day (independence within the Commonwealth, 1957)
- Kyrgyzstan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Trinidad and Tobago - Independence Day (from United Kingdom, 1962)